The appetizing Napa Cabbage Salad was featured on the menu at the original Paragary’s Bar & Oven for many years, and continues to be be a guest favorite at Paragary's today. Now you can enjoy this dish right in your own home, or impress your friends with this delicious salad!
Napa cabbage salad:
- 8 cups finely shredded Organic Napa cabbage
- 1 cup finely shredded Organic purple cabbage
- ½ cup finely shredded Organic carrot
- ½ cup finely sliced Organic scallion
- ¼ cup chopped, 365 Everyday Value roasted cashews
- 2 grilled, Mary’s air-chilled boneless chicken breasts, cut into ¾” dice (optional)
Chinese Black Bean Vinaigrette:
- 1 tsp chopped Organic garlic
- 1 Tbsp chopped Organic ginger
- 1 tsp 365 Everyday Value red chile flakes
- 1 Tbsp Lee Kum Lee fermented black bean and garlic sauce
- 1 ½ tsp 365 Everyday Value Organic Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp 365 Everyday Value sugar
- ¼ cup 365 Everyday Value Organic Shoyu soy sauce
- ½ cup Wa Ja Shan rice wine vinegar
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp 365 Everyday Value canola oil
- 1 Tbsp Dynasty sesame oil
Directions for Cabbage Salad:
- Combine all ingredients except cashews in large mixing bowl and toss with 1 cup black bean vinaigrettes. Divide among 4 entrée bowls and garnish with chopped cashews.
Directions for Chinese Black Bean Vinaigrette
- Combine garlic, ginger, chile flakes, black beans, mustard, sugar, soy sauce, and vinegar in a mixing bowl and whisk to dissolve sugar. Whisk in the oils in a slow steady stream.
Posted on 01/12/2017 at 01:20:00 PM